Residence Document (EU citizens)


EU citizens residing in Denmark must apply for a Residence Document if they wish to stay more than 3 months; this service provides A-Z assistance in obtaining the document.


Even EU citizens must obtain documentation to legalise their stay in Denmark, and particularly to allow them to access public services with their CPR number. An EU Residence Document is an essential part of obtaining the CPR. The paperwork involved in getting an EU Residence Document can be confusing, and having a professional assist you in navigating this will alleviate much of your relocation stress. Assistance with the rest of the process of obtaining your CPR, as well as opening a bank account is also provided as part of the Residence Document service.