Residence and Work Permit Extension (non-EU)


Assistance with requesting a Residence and Work Permit extension for non-EU citizens who are living and working in Denmark.


When a work contract for a non-EU citizen is extended, a Residence and Work Permit Extension must be requested. Our service takes care of every step of the process of requesting and obtaining this extension. The extension must be requested before the original permit expires. Once the letter of extension is provided we can proceed to complete all necessary steps to procure the extension. The SIRI fee is included in the total cost of the service. There is a 2 month period from provision of employee’s details to extension being provided.